“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” – Timothy 1:12
Youth Ministries Coordinator
Deb Seagle ~ Office: 616-866-9515 ~ email@example.com
- J-Walkers – Middle School students in grade 6-8
- STATIC – (Students Taking Action Together in Christ) Senior High students in grades 9-12
Sunday School (Sept – May)
Sunday School is offered for students in grades 6-12 from 10:00 – 10:50 am during the school year.
Wednesday Night Programs (Sept – May)
Classes for both J-Walkers and STATIC.
Youth Group Events:
- February 25 – All Youth Ice Skating
- March 11 – Hosting Camp Brunch
- June 10-15 – Junior & Senior High Mission Trip
- June 22-30 ASP to Appalachia (Senior High & Adult)
In addition to on-going youth classes, please see our other education opportunities.