“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” – Timothy 1:12
Youth Ministries Coordinator
Deb Seagle ~ Office: 616-866-9515 ~ Mobile: 616-780-7596 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- J-Walkers – Middle School students in grade 6-8
- STATIC – (Students Taking Action Together in Christ) Senior High students in grades 9-12
Sunday School (Sept – May)
Sunday School is offered for students in grades 6-12 from 10:00 – 10:50 am during the school year.
Wednesday Night Programs (Sept – May)
Classes for both J-Walkers and STATIC.
Youth Group Events: January
- Monday, January 1 Happy New Year!
- Wednesday, January 3 No Wednesday Night Activities
- Sunday, Jan 7 12:15 PM Appalachian Service Project meeting for any interested senior high youth (Fellowship Hall)
- Sunday Evening, Jan 7 4:00 PM “Totally Awesome 80’s Skating Party”
- Wednesday, January 10 Dinner and activities resume
- Wednesday, January 17 Senior High “State of the Youth Group Address”
- Last Weekend in January, Date and time to be determined by you! DARK GAME NIGHT Please RSVP by Wednesday, January 24
In addition to on-going youth classes, please see our other education opportunities.