Hallelujah! Christ the Lord has Risen Today!
8:45 am – Traditional Service
10:00 am – Sunday School Classes
11:00 am – Contemporary Service
JAMS (Jesus and Me Sunday) will be offered at both services today.
Nursery will be offered during 11:00 service.
This Sunday is Easter Sunday! Sunday School classes and JAMS will meet. Pastor Ken’s gospel message, “The Wonder of the Resurrection”, is based on the scripture of Mark 15:42 – 16:7. Suzanne Zimmerman will play the organ at the 8:45 service, and John Dibble will play trumpet. The Liturgical Dancers will perform with the Praise Team at the 11:00 service. Come celebrate the joy of Jesus’ resurrection with us!
Here are some of the events happening in the month of April at RUMC. Watch your Sunday bulletins and email announcements for more activities and information. Check out the complete Calendar.
- Thu, April 13: Maundy Thursday Service, 6:30 pm, Sanctuary
- Sun, April 16: Easter Sunday
- Wed, April 19: FINAL NIGHT Wed Night Dinner – Hamburgers 5:30-6:15 pm, Worship 6:10-6:25, Classes 6:25-7:40, Chancel Singers 6:30-7:30 pm
- Sat, April 22: Euchre Tournament for NKCS, 7 pm, Fellowship Hall
- Tue, April 25: Amity Circle, 1:00 pm, Fellowship Hall
- Tue, April 25: Widowed Persons Group, 7:00 pm, Wesley Room
- Wed, April 26: Arbor Circle, 1:00 pm, Wesley Room, Hand Bell Rehearsal 6:30-7:30 pm
- Fri, April 28: Bunco Night for Myasthenia Gravis, 6:30 pm, TWC